Each team registering will need the following:
- Student Signature Sheet: Every student competing in MIST is required to fill out this form and submit it to the MIST Team.
- Submission process: Forms are to be submitted electronically. One individual from each MSA should compile every MSA members' forms, scan them, and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org Only 1 email per MSA should be sent with the forms. Forms are due by April 20th, 2018. You will not be able to compete if we did not receive your form.
- Boys Basketball Waiver Form: Every student participating in Boys Basketball is required to bring this form signed. Students under the age of 18 are required to get this waiver form signed by their parents.
- Parent Permission Letter: Used for students who want to join MIST but do not have an MSA and must represent their school unofficially. This letter is submitted to the student’s school, not to MIST. A parent/guardian should sign this letter.
- School Permission Letter: If a MIST Regional falls on a school day, students must print this letter and have their coach sign it and show it to the school’s principal or assistant principal for approval. This letter may also help your team get transportation from the school to the tournament.
When registering for MIST Nationals, the following form is needed:
- MIST Nationals Transportation Waiver Form: this form provides a code of conduct and waiver of liability with regards to the travel, lodging, and stay throughout the National Tournament weekend.